TLC By the Lake Sales Contract
TLC By the Lake Sales Contract
This contract is entered into between Tlc by the Lake Standard Poodles and Doodles (hereinafter "SELLER")
and (hereinafter "BUYER").
This is to certify that the dog known as a ______________Female/Male standard poodle/Doodle
Phone:_________________________ E-mail Address:______________________________
Deposit will hold puppy for 3 days after turning 8 weeks old. For Older puppies this will hold for one week at which time balance is to be paid and arrangement made for pickup/delivery. No puppy will be held or delivered without deposit and/or balance being paid.
The dog is a purebred Standard poodle or Doodle, sired by _______________________________ , and The dam is __________________________ . Registration papers with AKC/CKC will be provided as set forth in this contract.
BUYER AND SELLER AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING PROVISIONS OF THE SALE
SELLER makes the following assertions at the time of BUYER taking possession of the dog:
1. The dog is in good health, free of known contagious diseases (This does not include umbilical hernia or worms, which are not genetic and common in Puppies) and has had vaccinations required for its age at the time of this agreement.
2. The dog has had a physical examination performed by a qualified veterinarian.
We give a 72 Hour Health Guarantee against any life threatening illness discovered at your health exam.
BUYER agrees to make an appointment for your new puppy prior to him/her going to their new home or within 72 hrs. It is your responsibility to do this while you are under the 72 hour guarantee time. Please keep in mind that we only guarantee your new puppy for 72 hours from the date of sale and only cover life threatening illness for a puppy replacement of the same value when one becomes available. WE DO NOT GIVE CASH REFUNDS! Life threatening illness means something discovered that will cause death to your new puppy only. If you change your mind about the purchase of your puppy at any time you will lose all monies paid toward the puppy and it will be relisted as available. When you make a deposit on a puppy we no longer advertise that puppy for sale. (The only time a deposit will be returned is if the puppy dies in our care or is diagnosed with a life threatening illness or a application is rejected.) We DO NOT GUARANTEE THE SIZE, COLOR, BREEDING OR SHOW POTENTIAL OF YOUR NEW PUPPY! Only the health of your puppy at the time of sale! All of our puppies are sold as “COMPANION PETS” and therefore after the 72 hour health guarantee expires the sale is final. *The purchaser must provide us with a written statement from a veterinarian that declares the puppy unhealthy stating exactly the condition of the puppy. Puppies must be returned immediately. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. The buyer must keep the puppy current on all shots and deworming’s. The buyer also agrees to have the puppy vaccinated with Lepto, Bordetella yearly and DHpp, Rabies every 3 yrs as recommended by your vet, for the life of the dog. The puppy is not guaranteed from common things such as parasites, worms, etc. which can easily be resolved with a trip to the vet and some medicine. This puppy has been given all the appropriate medications to prevent and treat all parasites and worms. The seller is not responsible for any vet bills after leaving our care under all If the dog is determined to be in poor health (meaning life threatening illness) within the 72hrs, as evidenced by a veterinarian's statement, BUYER can elect to keep the dog, assuming all costs for its care, or may return the dog upon SELLERS receipt of the veterinarian's statement regarding the puppy's health. SELLER reserves the rights to have a second veterinarian of her choice evaluate the dog's condition before the warranty will be honored, This provision will expire 72 hours after BUYER takes possession of the dog. If puppy is kept and a replacement puppy is agreed upon a replacement puppy will not be provided until a spay/neuter receipt for the original puppy is provided.
3. BUYER certifies by signing this agreement that the dog will live with BUYER, will have adequate exercise, nutritious food and necessary health care from a licensed Veterinarian and kept up to date on Yearly Vaccines Lepto and Bordetella and every 3 yrs Rabies, DHPP, Lyme. BUYER also certifies, by signing this agreement, that he/she is not acting as an agent in this purchase;
4. SELLER asserts and SELLER makes no guarantee regarding loss of the dog because of accidental death, theft, sickness, etc., or any other loss beyond SELLERS control. If the dog develops hip dysplasia (Puppy should not do excessive Jumping for the first 18mth of life, where this can lead to dysplasia) or life threatening genetic defects within 25 months from the date of birth, BUYER may return the dog to the SELLER for a replacement puppy of equal value, selected by the SELLER, if and when the SELLER has the next litter of puppies. SELLER reserves the rights to have a second veterinarian of her choice evaluate the dog's condition before the warranty will be honored. BUYER may elect to keep the dog. Under no conditions and at no time during the life of the dog will SELLER pay or assist in paying veterinary expenses after the dog is purchased, including any such expense directly or indirectly related to any inheritable/genetic defects. If puppy is kept and a replacement puppy is agreed upon a replacement puppy will not be provided until a spay/neuter receipt for the original puppy is provided.
5. BUYER understands that payment is due at the time buyer takes possession of the dog or, if being shipped, prior to shipping date. Balance of purchase price is to be paid in cash or by U.S. Postal Money Order.
6. The dog is being sold on a spay/neuter contract (unless breeding rights have been arranged ahead of time and if so Females may not be breed until second Heat or 18mth.) AKC or CKC papers provided at time of spay/neuter, which is being required no later than the age of 9 months. Registration papers will be provided once proof of spay/neuter is provided to the SELLER. Puppies will have the Kennel Name TLC by the Lake’s at the beginning of their registered name due to they are out of TLC’s Line.
The sales contract is non-transferable. Should BUYER relinquish ownership of the dog, for any reason, this sales contract shall be deemed null and void.
In the event the BUYER is unable to keep the dog for any reason, the BUYER agrees to immediately return the puppy/dog back to the breeder without financial restitution. We always have people looking for older dogs.
Trudy Pickrel, TLC by the Lake Standard Poodles and Doodles
1886 Mosser Rd
McHenry, MD 21541
Publication of Photographs Permission Form
Permission Form For the Publication of Photographs on TLC by the Lake’s Standard Poodle & Doodles Website
1886 Mosser Rd
McHenry, MD 21541
Thank you for your commitment to our Poodle or Doodle puppy,_______________________. It is with great pride that I raise and exhibit our unique breeds. Because Our Puppies have given me much enjoyment and pleasure, I want to share my breed and bloodlines with others. My goal is to present to others inspiring information and photos of beautiful, happy, fun-loving, brilliant, multi-talented Puppies and photos of their delighted, grateful new owners.
The documents TLC by the Lake’s Standard Poodles are located on the World Wide Web
(www) and can be seen throughout the world by people with access to the WWW through the Internet. It is in this document that I publish my breed information and photos. For security reasons, only first names will be used.
I hereby grant permission to TLC by the Lake’s Standard Poodles& Doodles/Trudy Pickrel, to snap and publish any photos of me and/or my puppy and post them on the WWW. I also give Trudy Pickrel permission to publish any/all photos that I send to her for the duration of the puppy’s life.
I understand that photographs that have been taken before my full ownership of the puppy are solely owned by and are the property of Trudy Pickrel and that she has full rights to publish all or any of those photos.
Date New Puppy Owner Name
TLC by the Lake’s Standard Poodle& Doodles